Travis Blogs and Podcast Updates

  • XMAS Secret Santa - I had a wonderful Christmas and Kwanzaa celebrations this year. My wife and I brought one another wonderful gift and the boys were overjoyed by their g...
    15 years ago

Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009- A year to enjoy

As I look forward to 2009, I stop to thank God for his blessing. Not just because I am start the program, but because I am going to be more honest with myself and I will express that honesty in my logs. I hope that these words can help a reader. These words will help me. By living 2008 within this realm of self reflection, I have move forward in life and enjoyed the goodtimes and reflected on the bad. God's wisdom will continue to open to me and will accept it with a humble heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMS Content Tags