Travis Blogs and Podcast Updates

  • XMAS Secret Santa - I had a wonderful Christmas and Kwanzaa celebrations this year. My wife and I brought one another wonderful gift and the boys were overjoyed by their g...
    15 years ago

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Meditation Journal- 11/13/2008

Image168

Meditation has been great; I feel the positive energy from the exercises. The more I do it the more I want to share it. Many don’t seem to subscribe to the benefits of meditation. They feel it is not necessary for life or salvation. I believe that it is a missing component from many lives.

image Life is a journey. We are so busy trying to get from one station to another, that we do not take the time to enjoy the trip or evaluate our vehicle or mode of transportation.

In life’s journey, here are the questions I pose to myself:

Am I equipped for the journey?

Am I traveling with right people?

Am I enjoying the actual trip and scenery?

Are those in my care prepared to continue their travels once I have reached my destination?

Life is a journey and though I have slept through parts of it, I will not sleep through the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMS Content Tags