Travis Blogs and Podcast Updates

  • XMAS Secret Santa - I had a wonderful Christmas and Kwanzaa celebrations this year. My wife and I brought one another wonderful gift and the boys were overjoyed by their g...
    15 years ago

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner

Posted by Picasa

Here is a shot of Thanksgiving Dinner minus a couple dishes. My Wife Shanickwa did the sweets and the Turkey. I cook the other dishes. The Crispy Fish was the Best. Nyrere did quite a bit as the Chef assitant. He mixed the dressing and the helped with the turkey.

At Supper, we all took time to thank God. Mandela yells, "I thank God for Everything!" I thank God for all my Blessing, the good and the bad. This Year is truly a blessing.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMS Content Tags