Travis Blogs and Podcast Updates

  • XMAS Secret Santa - I had a wonderful Christmas and Kwanzaa celebrations this year. My wife and I brought one another wonderful gift and the boys were overjoyed by their g...
    15 years ago

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Meditation Journal- 11/25/2008

Meditation has been up and down, but the blessing continues to shower on me.  Meditation continues to give me that additional "me" time necessary to move forward spiritually, emotional and mentally.  I feel that this is a means to continue the inward journey to find strength, courage and love.  Strength to continue to be the man my children can emulate.  Courage to move forward even when forward seems like an impossible trek.  Love that will continue to flourish and shower all that I come in contact with in life.

Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMS Content Tags